Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Thursday 8 January 2009

"Rachel's Surprise Visit" By Georgia B, Age 10, Class 6KR

*********************
Rachel's Surprise Visit


"I miss Rachel so much Mum! I wish she could be here for my 11th party!" whined Kelly.
"Don't worry, dear she'll probably be home for new years," she answered putting up a 'Happy New Year' banner.

"Yeah right! She's in America!! on a fashion course for goodness sake mum!" Still, she may be right. I hang up another bunch of helium-filled balloons, and go up to my room to play online squares with Ally (my best friend).
Suddenly, I heard a blip; in the upper, left hand part of the screen, by the 'email' button, there was the number '1'.
Reluctantly I clicked on it, the screen name was: ******@.aol..com! Rachel's email address!
I hurriedly clicked on it so much that my index finger was in agony!

Hi Kelly!
Sorry I couldn't keep in touch (BTW I'm blushing still because of it!) but I have to keep to a VERY strict schedule! Ms. Fernando is SOOOOO strict! She even makes me wear dreadfully old-fashioned dungarees on the catwalk!
In case you're wondering, I will be coming up for your eleventh birthday!
Hope you're glad!
Love and hugs,
Rachel x.

Oh, my god! Rachel was coming!
I rushed downstairs to literally SHOUT the news to mum.
"Mum!!! Mum!!! Rachel IS coming for my birthday!!! She emailed me and said so!"
"Wow!! Well, we'd better get everything sanitary"
I went upstairs to send Rachel a email back.


Hi sis!!!!
I am sooo excited that you'll be here for my birthday!!! You're the best sister EVER
betta go now c u l8er
Kelly (soz that its not a long email)

Three days later (AKA the day that Rachel comes back) (aka new years day aka Kelly's 11th Birthday)

Rachel was coming!! TODAY!!! I was sooooooooooooooooo exited!!
I cant wait to see.... wait a minute. There was a knock at the door. rat-a-tat-tat-bang-bang!!
RACHEL'S KNOCK!!!
"Rachel!! Rachel!! I missed you sooo much!!"
"I missed you too, pest."
"Come and see what we've done in the dining room!"
I led her to the dining room and sat her down and got her favourite food (I'm her sister. I eat with her 3 times a day! I should know what her favourite food is!!!!)
"I am so glad you are my sister!!"
"You've said that about 3 times now but I know that's because its true."
We danced for a bit and then took a break to open pressies! And then we had my cake and then Rachel put me to bed.

So ends the best birthday ever. With the best sister ever.
This really was a happy new year


I RACHEL!!!!


By Georgia B
Age 10
Class 6KR

*********************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgia! brill story!
BTW I already read Ur story when U emailed it 2 me!
star rating:
*****