Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Thursday 4 December 2008

"The attack of the beed-bots" by Connor MS, Age 10, Class 6KR

...............................................

This story is far from realistic so do not believe anything!!

The attack of the beed-bots

One winter night in the middle of December, Me, mum and dad came in from winter shopping. We were shopping for stuff to eat on Christmas day. Turkeys, stuffing, carrots, you name it we got it, but any way back to the story.

As I got out of the car the cold air whistled through my ear like opera, my goose bumps spiked up like spikes on a porcupines body and air like there was no happiness in the world. As we got in the house the first thing my mum did is turn on the heater. My dad put the football on, Manchester city was playing A C Milan in the quarters of the UEFA cup, Manchester city was my favourite team I will support them all my life and this season we had a chance of winning something (ha ha yeah right). In the end we lost, typical, I hate referees their dodgy decisions always get us out of competitions. I made a cup of tea for my mum and coffee for my dad. After a match I always do that because I like talking about the game with my family around me. We would normally put two and a half men on but we put Simpsons on.

When I went to bed I thought to my self, why was the world colder today than ever, must be something to do with global warming? I could not get to sleep that night and after a few hours I looked at my clock. I was amazed to see it was 1:00am but I still could not get to sleep on that cold night. Suddenly I noticed that it was all silent not even the wind (which was before deafening) was heard. I went to look out of my window to see if I could spot something which was stopping this howling noise. But there was no spotting to be needed, a big, shadowing creature stood in front of my window. It looked a medical, roboty thing, like the ones of Star Wars. When I looked at him the constant threat glimmered through his dark eyes. He was holding in his hand a bag with every human in our street and maybe Triningle View because the carrier was so big.

Suddenly a big metallic arm flew in to my bedroom grabbed hold of me and shoved me with all its might into the bag. Saw a few friends from Triningle and our street in there. I got my nails and ripped the bag open, we fell on to the patch of grass next to my house. At this point it was about 2:00 am so I couldn't get my friends. I had to do it on my own.

I got everybody in the bag to help. I shouted, ''Get some snowballs and fire them!'' Bob had a great shot which got him right in between the eyes and his eye balls knocked the eyes out (not a good mechanic the creator). Me and Bob quickly, as fast as we can, ran into the house to get some screws to get this sorted out. We unscrewed the box in side to rip everything out. When we did, everyone started cheering me and Bob. Me and Bob went back to our houses to get some sleep for the school day tomorrow. How are we not going to be told off for being late because no one would believe our story(ha ha).

The End

By Connor MS
Age 10
Class 6KR

.................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that wS REALLY good and funny "because no one would believe our story(ha ha)."


georgia

P.S
i really liked your christmas list t5hing !!! :-)