Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Saturday 6 December 2008

"The Night Before Christmas" (rewritten) by Georgia B, Age 10 Class 6KR

.............................................

The Night Before Christmas (re-written)

It was the night before Christmas, and all you could hear
Was little children saying "Christmas is nearly here."
"Time to go to bed, now children," says the maid of the house.
Everyone is asleep now, not even a sound from a mouse
The children hung their stockings by the open fire,
The one who had the biggest was little Kiya
A clattering I heard, on top of the roof,
Its Santa! and I heard a hoof
glide across my house top,
but on the centre of my roof I heard it stop.
Then I heard a thump, down the chimney he came
This routine was always the same.
I raced down stairs, I saw him come
It was Santa! It was him! It was the real one!
He filled all the stockings, three toys in each,
Each stocking so low, even little Kiya could reach.
Then he turned on his heel, up the chimney he went,
Taking with him, the card that I sent
Then just before I turned out the light,
I heard 'someone' say "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night"

By Georgia B
Age 10
Class 6KR
...........................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, re-written; I never knew there was an original!
Brandon