Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Saturday 22 November 2008

"My Life Story So Far" by Brandon H, Age 10, Class 6KR

--------------------------------------
My Life Story So Far

My story is sad, thrilling and also; all of it’s true!

My mum was called Amy-Louise Humphries and she would have most definitely been a brilliant mother to me, but sadly, tragically, she died when I was five months old, from a blood clot in her heart.
I once heard my friend, I’m not saying who, said; “His mum wouldn’t have died if she didn’t give birth to him.”

I can’t remember many early memories, just memories of my early dreams and nightmares.
My most dreaded nightmare is of the silhouette of a lion trying to eat me, he is standing on my Nan’s bed saying; “I will eat you.”
I know that sounds pathetically not scary but, remember, I was very young.
The nightmares that I get now are worse; there are toilet-krakens, moving, cannibal wood sculptures and night crawler off of the X-men trying to kill my family.
I also have very good daydreams and night-dreams (although I can only remember one daydream).
But I won’t mention those because I’ll go into my own little world and start dreaming.

Now, at ten years and three quarters old, I am independent and love school, I also have a BIG imagination, love art and have good sense of style.
My favourite lunch is tatties (jacket-potatoes), my favourite dinner is dry roast and my favourite dessert is tiramisu.
My favourite subjects at school are: art, literacy and cooking.
My best friends are: Georgia Barkham, Brooke Fanson, Reece Howell, Brett Rowse and Chloe Howson.
Presently I am a year six aiming for a super six with a teacher called Miss Kim Rawling.
That’s all for this part of my life, ciao for now!
A personal history by:
Brandon H
Age 10
Class 6KR
------------------------------------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Brandon it was very good hope your feeling good about writing your mum
from chloe 6kr
xxxxxxx
p.s. their not kissesglg

Anonymous said...

that was really good, brandon! maybe we could write a story about miss rawling, and then she might give us a super six?/

georgia

P.S

that was great! will there b a fantastica book 4?
pez write back.
georgia

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgia there is a link for fantastica book four it looks like a bunch of computer nerd writing but it will tell you to click on it.
it will come up with book three but scroll down until you see the story in blue writing.

P. S. I'm writing a better, longer life story at the moment and ill publish it in the futre.